Viofo Dash Cam Philippines
Warranty and Exchange Policy
Warranty Made Easy
We are the exclusive distributor for the VIOFO Dashcam Series in the Philippines. It is our goal to make any warranty claim as painless and as quick for our customers as much as possible. Your satisfaction indeed is our top priority, so rest assured that we stand behind our products and our promise to help you with any problem you may have.
THE FINE PRINT!
From the date of purchase and on, all cameras come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise stated. Warranty, however, does not cover the following, but not limited to:
- Mishandling the product, Abuse, or User’s negligence
- Cosmetic or Hardware damages caused by accidents or any natural disaster
- Water Damage
- Damages resulting from relocation or reinstalling the product
- Tampering or modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity
- Corrupted software due to user’s error when updating
Should any of our units fail to operate adequately within the warranty period, VIOFO at its discretion will replace or repair your product. We may use reconditioned, remanufactured, refurbished or pre-owned or new products or parts with equal or similar functions.
For any warranty claims, please contact first the authorized dealer where you originally purchased the product to report any problems. If they can’t help you out and if you believe that your unit meets the criteria for warranty replacement or repair, then please contact us for further support.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.